The International School Of Science, Technology, And The Arts Residential Dining Services’ main goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations for quality, service and value. We offer a wide range of innovative venues and services to ISSTA students, faculty and staff through the operation of five exclusive dining center vendors, along with a campus dining hall. Each of these options are located in the Student Lounge, and feature wireless technology for those students who want to work and eat, late night dining and the ability to eat with flexible meal plans.
Each meal plan makes it easy for those who choose to enjoy all the campus dining department has to offer. With custom options such as Gluten Free, Vegan, Kosher meals as well as others, the privileges students of ISSTA really enjoy the culinary experience. ISSTA takes provide in offering an International Dining facility since we are a school of diversification where students can partake in cuisine from around the world. Students are also able to purchase snack like items from our on-campus general store, as well as have food delivered directly to their residence halls.
Our culinary team at ISSTA also takes great pride in offering many events throughout the year, and make usage of the fruits and vegetables grown by students.
Some of the events include webinars, or live experiences and demos. Here are a few:
- The Big Veggie Burger Hustle
- Nutrition And Nutrients (Webinar/Facebook Live Event)
- Avoiding Juvenile Diabetes (Webinar/Facebook Live Event).
- Sustainable Foods And Food Processing (*Counts Towards GSP Certification)
- The History Of Food (Webinar/Facebook Live Event)
- American Hustle Of The Burger And Grill (Demo).
- Easy Empanada Making And Other South American Treats (Demo).
- Taste Of Campus Wide Event (Culinary Experience Geared Towards Each Academic Track Throughout The Campus - All Day Event)