To foster a positive learning environment while using cutting-edge technology, encouraging students to be curious and creative, as they experiment and seek out new challenges, and enjoy learning in a sustainable/green school. ISSTA will prepare students to be responsible and contributing leaders in tomorrow's international workforce.
By 2022, ISSTA will be recognized as the leading international, residential, multilingual university-preparatory American high school in the nation, providing a rich technological and excellent academic learning environment. ISSTA will therefore, prepare each child for academic and personal success in higher education and life in a global society.
- A positive and safe learning environment will foster respect for self as well as for others.
- Students can acquire academic and interpersonal skills required to become lifelong learners and problem solvers.
- The learning/development process is extended and enhanced by involvement in athletics, community service, and the arts.
- Students should accept increasing responsibility for their actions and decisions as they progress through school.
- Students understand, develop, and demonstrate the values associated with moral and ethical conduct in order to contribute as a member of a democratic society.